Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
Although orthodontic treatment requires a financial investment, the benefits of having a healthy bite and beautiful, confident smile that can last a lifetime are truly priceless. There is probably no better health care value today than achieving esthetic and functional improvements through orthodontics. Orthodontic treatment is an outstanding investment in your overall dental, physical, and emotional health. Because each case is unique, each patients treatment fee is determined on an individual basis with difficulty and length of treatment being taken into consideration.
In an effort to help reduce orthodontic fees while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established our financial policy as follows:
- To fit the needs of our patients, a financial arrangement can be made to extend your payments over a period of months following an appropriate down payment.
- For your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express and can arrange for automatic payments from your credit card or bank account.
- We offer third party financing options.
- We can help you utilize your health savings plan.
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount.
- We offer a discount if multiple family members seek treatment.
We believe that every patient deserves a beautiful smile and we will work with you not to allow finances to stand in the way of necessary orthodontic treatment.
We are in-network with Delta Dental PPO, Premier, and Advantage and Cigna Dental DPPO. We also accept reimbursement from most dental insurance plans. If you have orthodontic coverage, we will gladly submit the insurance claims and will accept assignment of your benefits which will reduce your orthodontic fee.
Please remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If your benefits change during the course of treatment, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, our financial coordinator will be happy to assist you.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.