I became an orthodontist because I enjoy creating beautiful and healthy smiles that last a lifetime. I have seen the benefits that orthodontics can make for my patients. By improving and enhancing their self image, my staff and I are able to make a positive difference in each and every patient’s life. This is what motivates us.
- I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- I attended the University of Pennsylvania where I earned my orthodontic degree.
- I studied dentistry at New Jersey College of Medicine and Dentistry and attended Rutgers University where I completed my undergraduate studies.
I am a member of the following groups and co-founder/director of the Seminars for the Advancement of Dental Excellence Study Club.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontics
- New Jersey Association of Orthodontics
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
I am active in my community, serving on the Randolph Parks Committee, Randolph Open Space Committee, Randolph Little League Committee and the Randolph Soccer Committee. I was a Randolph Little League Coach, Randolph Little League All-Star Coach, Randolph Babe Ruth Baseball Coach, Randolph Soccer Coach and a member of the Randolph High School Hockey Booster Club.
I am an avid sports enthusiast who is passionately committed to Rutgers athletics. I am a lifetime Yankees fan, have been an ardent Devils fan since their inaugural season and support both the Giants and Jets. I cherish the time I am able to spend with my wonderful family. I exercise regularly, enjoy music and reading and attempt to play golf.